Faculty of Education Time: 1:30
English Department Third Year
- Compare between the behavioristic and the cognitive approaches in language acquisition.
- For a learner of English as a second/foreign language whose mother tongue is Arabic, state at which level of difficulty the following linguistic items lie.
- A. The indefinite articles in English.
- B. The plurality systems of both Arabic and English.
- C. The diacritics in Arabic.
- D. The present perfect aspect in English
- E. Duality in the Arabic language.